Sutrm Panzer - SY-010B Leo Sniper Boost
This is the latest in Sturm Panzer's best-selling "Leo Sniper" series.
Final Chapter, Episode 1
The Yo-Yo Fist 2015 league is coming to its climax, and we're moving towards the final battle!
Sturm Panzer's next opponent is the dreaded SPINATION. Using his Bio Spinner System has pushed Gouki's body and spirit to their limits. Two more matches stand between them and the final victory they're hoping for against Revol Bible. Sensing the looming threat of the Kairyuukai, Kasumi absconds with Gouki to Florida and begins preparing for battle.
But in the first SPINATION battle, Reita's Schneider MK-II malfunctioned, leading to a tied match. Now it's TOMMY & SOUL versus Kyoshiro and Gouki in a tag-team match! And is that Yukiko in the audience, with her eyes on Gouki?
In the midst of battle, the Leo Sniper MK-II's AI, the MK-II Core issues a command no one has heard of before: "LEO-OGRE EXPLOSIVE PHALANX"
The fusion attack of the Leo Sniper MK-II and Eclipse Ogre! Can it be?!
This new work has an ultra-super duralumin (7075 aluminum) body with a stainless steel rim on the body. The stainless steel rim is placed so large that it covers the side of the body from the inner rim area.
By placing weight in the wings while retaining the good feel of an inner rim, they have achieved a rotational force and stability that is hard to believe at 58g or so. The light feeling of the ultra-lightweight body, which takes advantage of the characteristics of the size D bearing, is not compromised, but rather emphasized.
The blue color has a slightly blasted finish, while the silver color does not.
- Sturm Panzer Storybook Volume 10 (42 A5 pages, 2nd edition revised, SY-010 Lion Phoenix Destruction Crushing Battle! (English name: L.O.E.P!) (drawing of the L.O.E.P.!) was added)
- SY-010B Leo Sniper Boost
- Bearings are CP-06 D9 ball bearings. Please replace at your own risk.
- Response pad is CP-07 blade attack pad Economy.
- The accelerator is a stainless steel accelerator M4 x 8mm.
- We ship only those units that we have determined to have no problem with rotational shake. Small scratches, stains, uneven coloring, machining marks, etc. may occur during the manufacturing, assembly, and shipping processes, but these are product specifications.
- The potting cap (resin sticker) also serves to hold down the protrusion of the accelerator, so the center portion may bulge depending on the assembly method and individual differences, but this is part of the product specification.
|Style||String Trick (1A, 3A, 5A)|
|Trapeze Width (mm)||40|
|Body Shape||Inverse round|
|Body Material||Aluminum (A7075)|
|Bearing Type||Curved Bearing|
|Bearing Size||Size D (Hspin)|
|Response System||Blade Attack Pad|
|Axle||M4 x 8mm|
|Maintenance||Pad/Sticker/O-Ring Change Required|